Today I will like to share a simple DIY from The Party Parade – Painted Wooden Blocks. These letter blocks will look so cute as a shelf decor or prop.
What you’ll need
- Wooden blocks
- Painters Tape
- Paint Brushes
- Alphabet Stickers
*Images Credit: The Party Parade
- Put a different letter sticker in the center of each side.
- Choose your colours! We went with a base of white for the entire block. You can paint each side a different colour too!
- Let dry. Do a second coat if you want. Take your painters tape and place it diagonally from one corner to the next.
- Paint with another colour. Let dry and do a second coat.
- Once completely dry take off tape. Then slowly peel off the letter sticker
You can create some blocks with no letters, just painted diagonal lines or shapes too.